Thursday 26 May 2016

About me

 Me
                                                                                                                                        
I like reading, reading is one thing I like to do when I'm: bored, sick, worn out, and wanting something to do.
I like reading because I always feel I'm in another world. I feel like it is quiet, even when around somewhere very noisy. Some of things that get lost when I start reading is: Billionaire boy, cook books, The Smugglers cave, Diary of a wimpy kid books and Mr stink. My favourite sport  is netball. I mostly did it in Onekawa School where I always try my best. I moved away from Onekawa School so I chose to move to Parkvale School . I learn a lot and have lots of fun learning with my teachers Mrs Ramsay Mrs Hill and Miss Jackett. I never want to move away from my lovely School. I have lots friends and I would like it to stay that way. My favourite learning experience is blog posts and reading. I am international licence because I can manage my own learning. I always have my learning  tools ready for all learning. I always make responsible choices about where and who to work with. I see mistakes as a chance to learn and try new strategies to help my learning. I know what to do and how to do it. I strive to always complete learning to my personal Best. International licence gives me to go into backrooms, Work on the deck, and go to the library but only ask if I have anything to do before I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment